GeLMS online quiz doesn’t differ from manual checking as you have the power to control and review every single answer of a particular student in the exact course. Use this as analysis and detect the gaps in the students' knowledge to encourage them to get the best results.
Question Bank is a simple way to make quizzes more convenient. It allows categorizing questions depending on the subject. Make quizzes more organized by grouping questions of a certain type.
Under the GeLMS quiz and testing management system settings you can define the following settings according to the needs
- Passing Grade Settings : set the minimum percentage for passing grade.
- Randomize Questions : enable the automatic questions randomizer and display the questions randomly.
- Quiz Results : automatically shows the results when the test completed.
- Quiz Retake : enable the option that will allow the quiz taker to retake the quiz.
- Correct Answers : enable the system to show the correct answers to the quiz taker after the test complete.
- Quiz Duration : this option define the quiz time and it will be closed and submitted when the time defined finished.
- Questions Categories : this option enable the client to categorize the question bank into categories according to the subject or level.